The worst thing about kids? Cleaning up after them. These genius hacks will have you doing less of that (check the link for more):
- “Seal” one end of your kid’s burrito with a chip clip so the contents don’t spill out.
- Place Press’n Seal wrap over your kid’s shirt before they make a messy craft so their clothes don’t get dirty.
- Tape your kid’s bubble wand to a pole or wall for a spill-proof bubble station.
- Store Lego bricks in hanging shoe organizers.
- Use a tackle box to keep your kid’s snacks organized on a road trip.