Did you know…
- More than 244.5 million American adults listen to the radio each month
- Radio reaches 90% of adults aged 18-34, 94% aged 35-49 and 91% aged 50 and older
- Traditional TV reached just 62% of adults aged 18-34
- Spotify only reaches 19% of Americans everyday
- Radio is the number one mass reach medium with 93% of people interacting with Radio, 79% of people interact with smartphones, 73% of people interact with social media, and 64% of people interact with video subscription services
When planning a marketing strategy, allocating your investment dollar wisely by creating your “niche in the market” is vital to the success of your business. Quicksie 98.3 has positioned itself by giving listeners what they want to hear. Through a combination of top forty hits and classic songs of yesterday, Quicksie 98.3 has developed a loyal listener base. Listeners between the ages of 24 and 54, remember these songs. This is the target group advertisers want to reach, and it’s that same target group that Quicksie 98.3 can deliver.
Of All Listeners…
- 66% are in the 25-54 demo
- 74% are in the 18-49 demo
- 81% have graduated from high school or more
- 62% are married
- 69% are employed full or part time
- 60% have a household income of $30,000+
- 71% own their own home
Radio delivers the consumers that advertisers want to reach, and Quicksie 98.3 delivers the widest variety of listeners!
WQXE Quicksie 98.3FM has an effective radiated power of 25,000 Watts, covering a growing are of Central Kentucky and beyond. Quicksie 98.3 provides unique programming to the Central Kentucky markets with a variety of exclusive packages including, news, weather, sports, and specialty shows.
Quickise 98.3 Account Executives can create a custom package for sponsors who need to target specific audience segments. While normal run-of-schedule advertising is great for saturating the market, a custom package can aim your advertising dollar where it will have the most impact. Custom packages can involve (but are not limited to) the following:
- Sponsorship of programs during specific day parts
- Sponsorship of contest
- Sponsorship of special promotions
- Commercial spots in specific day parts
- Remote broadcasts
- A combination of any of the above
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Fulfilling Your Advertising Needs
Quicksie 98.3 Account Executives will work with clients to fulfill their needs, including assisting in the coordination of cross-promotional ideas. Our goal is to give you the most cost effective way to deliver your message to potential customers. Contact one of our Account Executives for details:
Jennifer Meyers is a Hardin County native and a graduate of Eastern Kentucky University where she received her degree in Broadcasting. She has been a part of the Quicksie team for over 30 years starting out on air as “Jennifer Foxx”! She is very involved in the community as a Hardin County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador but also on the United Way of Central Kentucky Marketing Committee. She also has served on the board for the local American Red Cross, and Feeding America in Kentucky’s Heartland. She was awarded the “Gold Award” for community service in 2008 from the Radcliff Chamber of Commerce.
Kevin joined the WQXE sales team in October 2014 and brings over 20 years of combined marketing and advertising experience. He has been Marketing Director for Derby Dinner Playhouse, Eriksen Chiropractic and Marketing Officer for First Federal Savings Bank as well as an Account Executive at the Courier Journal in Louisville. Kevin spent some time as PM Drive Announcer and News Director in a small radio station in Indiana many years ago. Having spent time on both sides of the advertising desk has allowed a keen insight in strategically planning marketing/advertising for clients. Kevin is involved with the United Way, Hardin County Chamber of Commerce and a long list of youth sports. Most kids in Vine Grove know him as Coach. He is married with four kids and resides in Vine Grove.