Menu Close

6/4/2020- Elizabethtown Fire Department responds to restaurant fire

An Elizabethtown restaurant was evacuated yesterday after a fire on the roof. The Elizabethtown Fire Department responded to a reported structure fire at Hardee’s near Towne Mall shortly after 11 AM. Initial responders reported nothing showing, and the roof was accessed. The cause was reported to be a malfunctioning HVAC unit that had caught fire and self-extinguished. No injuries were reported in the incident.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.