Menu Close

June 26, 2019 – Impossible Question

On average, people use 75% of this item, and throw away the remaining 25%, what is it?

Toothpaste.

Share the love...
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Print this page
Print
Email this to someone
email

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *